We welcome donations from our community!
Our Free Store needs a steady stream of clean, usable furniture and household items to outfit many individuals and family in need each month.
When considering what to donate, please remember that our clients are often coming out of hard times. Items should be in a gently used condition that you yourself would feel comfortable giving to a friend or neighbor.
In general, we need household items and cleaning supplies that can be used by a family living in a small apartment. Please note that effective January 1, 2016, we will no longer be accepting clothing or toys.
We thank you in advance for your support in helping us help our community!
Donations can be dropped off at our administrative offices at:
151 Good Counsel Drive, Suite 130 (Door #11)
Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4:30 pm. › Get Directions
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Dish Soap
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent
- Baby Wipes & Diapers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Full-size Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- New packages of socks & underwear
- Boxed Fans
Free Store Needs:
- Bathroom & Kitchen Towels
- Laundry Baskets
- Dishes & Silverware
- Pots & Pans
- Cooking Glassware
- Modern Small Appliances
- Sheets & Blankets
- End Tables & Night Stands
- Mops, Brooms & Other Cleaning Supplies
- Beds, Bed Frames, Dining Table & Chairs, Couches, Chairs
(due to our limited space – please contact us before donating furniture)
Due to the needs of those at shelter, we can only accept certain food donations.
Please be sure donation has appropriate containers for refrigeration or freezing.
We can accept:
- Fresh, frozen or cooked vegetables and fruits
- Prepared meals or entrees
- Fresh or cooked proteins
- Non-perishable canned or boxed foods
We are unable to accept:
- Expired foods
- Perishable and sugar based foods
- Large donations due to limited space
(call ahead to check on space availability)
Please call 387-8189 or 387-4061 if you have any questions. Preferred drop off times are between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday. Food donations may be dropped off at our Administrative office or at our shelter locations: