We welcome donations from our community!
Our Free Store needs a steady stream of clean, usable furniture and household items to outfit many individuals and family in need each month.
When considering what to donate, please remember that our clients are often coming out of hard times. Items should be in a gently used condition that you yourself would feel comfortable giving to a friend or neighbor.
In general, we need household items and cleaning supplies that can be used by a family living in a small apartment. Please note that we will no longer be accept clothing or toys.
We thank you in advance for your support in helping us help our community!
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Dish Soap
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent
- Baby Wipes & Diapers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Full-size Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- New packages of socks & underwear
- Heated Blankets
Free Store Needs:
- Bathroom & Kitchen Towels
- Laundry Baskets
- Dishes & Silverware
- Pots & Pans
- Cooking Glassware
- Modern Small Appliances
- Sheets & Blankets
- End Tables & Night Stands
- Mops, Brooms & Other Cleaning Supplies
- Beds, Bed Frames, Dining Table & Chairs, Couches, Chairs
Due to the needs of those at shelter, we can only accept certain food donations.
We can accept:
- Fresh, frozen or cooked vegetables and fruits
- Prepared meals or entrees
- Fresh or cooked proteins
- Non-perishable canned or boxed foods
We are unable to accept:
- Expired foods
- Perishable and sugar based foods
- Large donations due to limited space
(call ahead to check on space availability)
Please call 507-387-2115 Ext 4 to schedule a food donation drop off time.